A pioneer in consumer data for over three decades.
Thousands of businesses count on MicroBilt
for their consumer data transactions.
From credit originations to background screening, to employee verification, skip tracing and collections, MicroBilt’s vast data warehouse provides a complete set of API tools from a single, convenient source.
Quality data, continually updated, and delivered reliably to your applications.
As a pioneer in consumer and alternative credit data, MicroBilt offers companies and developers a secure, reliable resource for all your data needs. Our databases are protected by the highest industry encryption standards and our data is continually refreshed to ensure you’re getting the most recent information available.
Data refreshed in real time
Bank grade data encryption
Technical support and customer service you’ll appreciate.
We’ve been working with companies and their data needs for three decades. Our customer service is among the most accessible and efficient in the industry. If you’re looking for help or have questions, your MicroBilt customer service representative will be there to help you out.
Need help getting started?
Do business with confidence
Key ways that MicroBilt helps to safeguard your personal information online
- 256-Bit Data Encryption — When you access your accounts and perform transactions on MicroBilt Systems, your information is protected by bank-grade 256-bit encryption using the latest TLS 1.3 protocol.
- Additional Authentication — When you perform online transactions, such as changing your password, MicroBilt will sometimes ask you additional security questions to verify your identity.
- 2FA Authentication – In the coming months, MicroBilt will be deploying two form factor authentication across multiple platforms, this will require you to enter a 6 digit numeric code in addition to your username and password.
- Date/Time Stamp — Every time you sign on to a MicroBilt system, we display the date, time, and IP address of your last visit. If you didn't sign on then, you'll know if there has been unauthorized account access.
- Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificate — The green address bar on MicroBilt sites is a security feature supported by newer browsers that allow you to visually validate that the site you are transacting with — such as credit https://creditcommander.microbilt.com and https://www.microbiltconnect.com — have undergone extensive outside security audits and penetration testing.
- Secure Firewalls — The computer systems that run MicroBilt systems are protected by numerous network and application firewalls to help prevent unauthorized access to our network, and MicroBilt monitors these firewalls to prevent security breaches.
- Session Timeouts — If you’re signed on and not using MicroBilt systems for several minutes, your session will "time out." To resume your activity, you’ll need to re-enter your User ID and Password.
- Site Security — Our sites use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS 1.2 & TLS 1.3) to offer 2048-bit secure links between your browser and MicroBilt. We also employ HSTS (Strict Transport Security) and CAA (DNS Certification Authority Authorization) to protect our Global Digital certificates that are signed by DigiCert and assures that you’re communicating with MicroBilt and not a copycat site.
- Transactional Security — Not only is all communication between you and MicroBilt encrypted, but it’s also encrypted between MicroBilt and our business partners. This is one more way we’re doing everything we can to protect your information.
- 3rd Party Audits — MicroBilt completes several 3rd party independent audits each year to ensure our network, systems, data, and business processes are secure. In addition, MicroBilt conducts constant external vulnerability testing and semi-annual penetration testing. Together these audits and business processes provide our customers and partners the most secure environment possible.